sudolikeaboss is a simple application that aims to make your life… easier by allowing you to access your 1Password passwords on the terminal.
Posts tagged with cli.
Subscribe to the cli tag feed.
Check [from the command line] whether a website is up or down using the isitup.org API.
twilc is a CLI(command line) twitter client based on NCurses Library.
view tweets with mentions, search strings and urls highlighted
Command line-friendly temporary file hosting and sharing. Upload files, and receive a link to share, like so:
curl --upload-file ./hello.txt https://transfer.sh/hello.txt
percol is an interactive grep tool in your terminal. percol
- receives input lines from stdin or a file,
- lists up the input lines,
- waits for your input that filter/select the line(s),
- and finally outputs the selected line(s) to stdout.
Since percol just filters the input and output the result to stdout, it can be used in command-chains with
|in your shell.
A lightweight, VirusTotal-enabled command-line downloader
- tiny filesize
- friendly syntax
- supports both HTTP and HTTPS
- uses native networking libraries only
- computes cryptographic hashes for all downloads
- automatically quarantines (renames) files deemed risky by VirusTotal
- supports EMET certificate pinning rules! (for advanced users - tutorial coming soon)
- compatible with all 21st-century Windows versions (yes, even XP!)
stdinsupport to any CLI app that accepts file input.
Cram is a functional testing framework for command line applications based on Mercurial’s unified test format.
Cram tests look like snippets of interactive shell sessions. Cram runs each command and compares the command output in the test with the command’s actual output.
pup is a command line tool for processing HTML. It reads from stdin, prints to stdout, and allows the user to filter parts of the page using CSS selectors.
Inspired by jq, pup aims to be a fast and flexible way of exploring HTML from the terminal.
Create and update WordPress weblog entries directly from AsciiDoc (or HTML) source documents. You can also delete and list weblog entries from the command-line.
- Manages WordPress Posts and Pages.
- Automatically uploads media files (images, video, audio).
- Only posts new or modified content and media files.
- Manages WordPress weblog categories.
cp and mv with a progress bar
Termit is an easy way to use Google Translate in your terminal.