OS X Auditor is a free Mac OS X computer forensics tool.
OS X Auditor parses and hashes the following artifacts on the running system or a copy of a system you want to analyze:
- the kernel extensions
- the system agents and daemons
- the third party’s agents and daemons
- the old and deprecated system and third party’s startup items
- the users’ agents
- the users’ downloaded files
- the installed applications
- the users’ quarantined files
- the users’ Safari history, downloads, topsites, LastSession, HTML5 databases and localstore
- the users’ Firefox cookies, downloads, formhistory, permissions, places and signons
- the users’ Chrome history and archives history, cookies, login data, top sites, web data, HTML5 databases and local storage
- the users’ social and email accounts
- the WiFi access points the audited system has been connected to (and tries to geolocate them)
sshrc works just like ssh, but it also sources the ~/.sshrc on your local computer after logging in remotely.
You can use this to set environment variables, define functions, and run post-login commands. It’s that simple, and it won’t impact other users on the server - even if they use sshrc too. This makes sshrc very useful if you share a server with multiple users and can’t edit the server’s ~/.bashrc without affecting them, or if you have several servers that you don’t want to configure independently.
wasavi is an extension for Chrome, Opera and Firefox. wasavi transforms TEXTAREA element of any page into a VI editor, so you can edit the text in VI. wasavi supports almost all VI commands and some ex commands.
SafeKeep is a centralized and easy to use backup application that combines the best features of a mirror and an incremental backup. It sets up the appropriate environment for compatible backup packages and simplifies the process of running them.
Shout is a web IRC client that you host on your own server.
What features does it have?
- Multiple user support
- Stays connected even when you close the browser
- Connect from multiple devices at once
- Responsive layout — works well on your smartphone
Create and update WordPress weblog entries directly from AsciiDoc (or HTML) source documents. You can also delete and list weblog entries from the command-line.
- Manages WordPress Posts and Pages.
- Automatically uploads media files (images, video, audio).
- Only posts new or modified content and media files.
- Manages WordPress weblog categories.
Mail-in-a-Box turns a fresh cloud computer into a working mail server.
CloudTunes provides a unified interface for music stored in the cloud (YouTube, Dropbox, etc.) and integrates with Last.fm, Facebook, and Musicbrainz for metadata, discovery, and social experience.
It is similar to services like Spotify, except instead of local tracks and the fixed Spotify catalog, CloudTunes uses your files stored in Dropbox and music videos on YouTube.
Run a command when a file is changed
shus is a tiny HTTP server which supports only GET requests and static pages.
UrBackup is an easy to setup open source client/server backup system, that through a combination of image and file backups accomplishes both data safety and a fast restoration time.
File and image backups are made while the system is running without interrupting current processes.
UrBackup also continuously watches folders you want backed up in order to quickly find differences to previous backups. Because of that incremental file backups are really fast.
NodeBB Forum Software is powered by Node.js and built on a Redis database. It utilizes web sockets for instant interactions and real-time notifications. NodeBB is compatible down to IE8 and has many modern features out of the box such as social network integration and streaming discussions.